OMP Courses Sydney.
Our revolutionary Optimal Maternal Positioning (OMP) course is changing the way parents approach the incredibly powerful experience of birth!
OMP is like no other birth education class out there!
Hands-on, practical knowledge that helps parents take back control of their birth experience.
Labour progress is all about the way your bub moves into, through and out of your pelvis, that is what facilitates dilation!
Our obsession with only looking at dilation is one of the biggest issues with most birth education and maternity care during labour.
- Our OMP course facilitator, Danae Cappelletto, is a parent and birth professionals educator.
- OMP courses are held on the 2nd Saturday of each month @Yoganic, Willoughby from 12pm – 4pm. Check course dates here »
- Courses are recommended from 20 weeks of pregnancy onwards
- Course fee is $295. Includes free access to online, follow up course plus a hard copy workbook.
OMP course topics covered
- Learn how your baby moves into, through and out of your pelvis, and why this… NOT dilation… is what facilities labour progress
- Learn how to create space in your pelvis for a faster, easier birth
- Learn what Optimal Fetal Positioning really means
- Learn how to work with and resolve Posterior (spine on spine) labours and turn a breech baby
- Learn how to understand your contraction patterns.
- Learn how to resolve a presentation in labour that is preventing progress or stalling your labour
- Learn how to work with Epidurals to still facilitate active birth positions while confined to the bed
- Learn how to reduce tearing
- Learn counterpressure, massage and rebozo techniques that help provide comfort and relief in labour while also helping your baby move down
- You and your partner can have the confidence to approach your birth with hands skills that really change the way you can own your birth experience
- Gain FREE access to OMP for parents follow up online course
This Optimal Maternal Positioning course is the future of birth education for women and birth professionals and is changing birth outcomes in an incredible way!